First I want to thank you ladies for your comments on my previous post. It had been such a long time, and then to see ‘familiar faces’ again, is heartwarming.
It has been a while, but finally I have something new to show you.
The pillow cover I was working on is finished. It is not first time I made a ‘scrabble’ pillow, (you can find the other one here ). And because of all the nice comments on it, I decided to give it another try, but this time for the shop.
I found a beautiful linen fabric which gives the pillow a more natural look, and I made it square (18x18 inch), so a little bit smaller. And of course, this time all the tiles are in English.
On the back a simple closure with buttons.
It was so nice to be back at the sewing machine.