Monday, November 14, 2016

Fancy a game?

 

First I want to thank you ladies for your comments on my previous post. It had been such a long time, and then to see ‘familiar faces’ again, is heartwarming.

It has been a while, but finally I have something new to show you.

P1020683  verkleind

The pillow cover I was working on is finished. It is not first time I made a ‘scrabble’ pillow, (you can find the other one here ). And because of all the nice comments on it, I decided to give it another try, but this time for the shop.

P1020680  verkleind

I found a beautiful linen fabric which gives the pillow a more natural look, and I made it square (18x18 inch), so a little bit smaller. And of course, this time all the tiles are in English.

P1020685  verkleind

On the back a simple closure with buttons.
It was so nice to be back at the sewing machine.

Groetjes, Dorien

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

A great make, love the words that your chose.

vrolijk by Leen said...

Keitof!