It has been a while since the last time I made Fleur a new dog bed, but it was very much needed. She has this hobby to kind of dig into her pillow, which is not too good for the fabric. It usually doesn’t take too long before a cover is transformed into a rug that looks as if it is made of rags.
This time I tried something completely different from what I usually make for her. Especially because I wanted to try new techniques. To make a border like this was the challenge this time. It is like a tube filled with fiberfill and to get the corners right was harder than I thought it might be. I’m not happy with it at all.
For now it will do, but I’m already planning to make something new. Fleur doesn’t mind; she’s happy with it.